Cancer Journal - Monday June 24th – Dogs can’t operate an MRI but Cats Can


So, I met with the oncologist with Christine and Dustin accompanying me. To her credit, she got straight to the point and said that my cat scan came back showing no sign of spread to any other organs. She also noted that there was no sign of swelling in the lymph nodes which would be a clear indicator that the cancer had spread there. There are no guarantees that they won’t find cancer cells in the lymph nodes but at least there are no obvious signs of spreading to the lymph nodes.

Doctor Kohn encouraged me to meet with Dr. McCarter before I leave for the family reunion in Bend next week so that we can get on the schedule for surgery before I leave rather than waiting until I get back.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving Your Enemies, Serving Your Loved Ones

Hell and Damnation

Names and Labels (Top Posted)