Cancer Journal - An Introduction (Top Posted)

So, ever since my colon cancer diagnosis, I have been keeping a journal that follows my diagnosis, my physical, spiritual, and emotional reactions to different places along the journey, and - now that I have begun chemotherapy - a blow by blow on the side effects and other experiences of the treatment.

I am going to post those journal entries here under the heading "Cancer Journal - Date of Entry - Title." The first 15 or 16 of those entrees are all being submitted tonight. Others will follow as they are written and reflected upon in real time.

So, if you are interested in following that journey, that is where you will find those reflections - starting with the heading Cancer Journal - sometimes in all of their gory detail.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving Your Enemies, Serving Your Loved Ones

Hell and Damnation

Names and Labels (Top Posted)