Welcome and Please Come Back Regularly


Welcome to my blog. In this short entry, I’d like to encourage you to do two things:

1. Please come back to this blog regularly. I have been distributing new posts via social media and email to friends. But this blog will really come alive if people come back and check on it without an invitation. I plan to post something about once a week and I’m considering a series of posts on how to focus on spiritual strength regardless of your religious identity.

2. Please feel free to comment on blog posts with your thoughts and reactions to what you have read. I think this blog will be that much richer with an interchange of ideas as well as ideas that inspire further posts by me.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from more of you.

Todd

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving Your Enemies, Serving Your Loved Ones

Names and Labels (Top Posted)

Hell and Damnation