Cancer Journal - Monday June 17th - Getting Real and Feeling Normal


On Wednesday and Thursday, I was mostly feeling at ease about the unknown tumor. There wasn’t anything I could do about it except for waiting to get the information on Friday. Friday, that sense of ease disappeared. I wasn’t super anxious but I was distracted by knowing that I might get some information today. That’s how I’m feeling today. “Ok, I know what it is and I’ve started putting the wheels in motion for all of the things I can do RIGHT NOW.” But tomorrow, I meet with the doctor and some of this is going to get more real. I don’t expect to feel particularly anxious because I don’t think I’m going to get much more information tomorrow. I took the kids to the dentist and it felt like an otherwise normal day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving Your Enemies, Serving Your Loved Ones

Hell and Damnation

Names and Labels (Top Posted)